Monday, November 7, 2011

If I Had a Million Dollars....

If I had a million dollars I would do several things:


1. Thank God!

2. Pay off the balance on my parent's house. I am tired of seeing them struggle to make ends meet.

3. I would buy my mother a car. Her vehicle has been down for over a year and she and my father haven't had the finances to fix it.

4. I would move out of my parents house. I love my family, but my husband and I have lived here since we were married almost two years ago. Collectively we have been helping one another with transportation (my car), and my husband quit his job to start working with my dad in his small business. As a result, we haven't been able to move out on our own.

5. I'd also buy a car and fix up my existing car.

6. Hire a personal trainer...or sign up for a zumba class, lol. Hire the trainer for my husband, and zumba for me =)

7. Buy Christmas gifts for my family.

8.Take a vacation with my hubby! - Part honeymoon (we had a mini-moon) / part family visit - my husband's family in (another state).

9. Pay off my debts - credit cards, school loans, medical bills.

10. I'd donate the remaining amount to my mother's nonprofit where I volunteer full time. Every volunteer, including my mother, has worked for free for the past year, giving up a more comfortable living in order to help individuals and families in desperate need. It would be great to be able to set up payroll for our 6 full-time volunteers and finally get into an office!

1 comment:

  1. This blog post was in response to the challenge on PersonalExcellence.co = )

    ReplyDelete